2nd Shift Sewer
2nd SHIFT SEWERS NEEDED!!!
Schedule: 2nd Monday – Thursday 3pm to 1 am
Pay Rate: starting at $10.00 (+ .50 shift differential)
Location: Conover, NC
Job Duties include but are not limited to:
· Operate the following machines: single needle, over-lock, and cover stitch and back tack (bar tack)
· Sew each garment according to style.
· Clean all waste yarn, thread, and extra material from garment.
· Sew proper labels and patches on each garment.
· Preform quality checks
· Keep area clean and neat.
· Fill out all bundle tickets/production sheets
· Read and understand instructions
· Read and use measurement tape/ruler
· Multitask and work at a fast pace.
· Accurately and fully complete required paper work
· Work in a team environment
· Sit for extended periods of time
· Have good communication skills
· Willing to cross train in other departments
NOTE: Applicant will be asked to perform a sewing test.