Accounts Payable Clerk
- Associates Degree in Accounting is required
· Able to operate office equipment.
· Must have a cooperative attitude necessary to work effectively with others.
· Good communication skills (verbal & written).
· Must be able to follow verbal & written instructions.
· Commitment to Management System and Continuous Improvement process.
· Put together accounts payable packets for general expenses
· Code payables for all locations to the general ledger accounts to be entered.
· Month-end A/P accrual for general expenses
· Code and check expense manual reports for all locations
· Follow up and resolve discrepancies with purchase orders, invoices, packing list and statements.
· Add new vendors to the A/P system.
· Maintain file copies on Visual Vault.
· Other duties and projects as assigned by Department Supervisor