Bi-lingual Quality Control Inspector
QC Inspector Position
The schedule for the position is Monday – Friday from 2pm - 10pm. Some weekend work is necessary depending on what types of products are being produced. The rate of pay is $12.25/hr. A 30/60/90 review is attainable with good attendance and performance.
· Perform in-process QC testing and finished product audits.
· Perform incoming receiving inspection and analysis of raw materials.
· Conduct finished goods inspections at the warehouse. Inspect mulch, mat and tube products for any quality issues and report findings.
· Maintain quality documentation.
· Work with production and warehouse personnel to resolve and material handling issues impacting package integrity.
· Prepare any product samples for Sales/ Marketing personnel.
This position serves a dual role of being on the production floor performing audits as well as administrative/lab duties. The candidate needs to be able to work independently. We will offer training so while QC experience would be nice we can train accordingly.
Background / Education:
· High School graduate
· Computer Literate in Word, Excel, E-mail
· Willingness to work flexible hours and get dirty.