Core Assembler 2nd Shift
Position: Core Assembly Technician
Shift: 2nd shift M-F
Starting Pay: $13.50 per hour
Location: Denver, NC
Due to continued growth and expansion, a leading manufacturing company in the fluid power industry is seeking to fill several 2nd Shift Core Assembly Technician positions for their Cooling Systems Division.
The candidate would be responsible for performing the following duties:
- Must be able to read and interpret production work instructions, production orders, Bills of Material (BOMs), and adhere to all company quality policies and procedures.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work with small components required.
- Accurately identify all components to assemble heat exchanger component products for final delivery and use.
- Work will be performed based on customer specific requirements using basic hand tools, specialty technical tools.
- Must observe safety rules, housekeeping, cleanliness requirements and all other Company policies and work-rules.
- High school diploma or GED is required. Equivalent work experience is a plus
If you are qualified and interested, please call us at (828) 466-0162 or stop by our Prostaffing office located at 113 First Street West, Conover, NC. For more information about our staffing agency, please visit www.prostaffing.us.
- Must present a Resume
- US High School Diploma or GED
- Must wear steel toed shoes
- Background check and drug screening
- Ability to read, write, and comprehend English
- Capability to do basic mathematical computations (add, subtract, and divide)
- Applicants need to have 1-2 years of consistent manufacturing experience