$11.00 per hour and $11.50 per hour for Bi-lingual individuals
Monday – Friday (4 days) and Sat – 9-5 **Pays Shift Differential ---- This shift includes working Saturdays. There is not an option to have this shift and not work Saturdays. The employee does however get a day through the week off. It is either a Wed, Thurs or Friday depending on how many other Saturday agents have those days off. The day off is consistent and cannot be changed from week to week. There are always openings on this shift.
Monday – Friday 10-6:30 – There are always openings on this shift
Monday – Friday 11-7:30 – There are always openings on this shift
Monday – Friday 12:30-9 **Pays Shift Differential – There are always openings on this shift
The Customer Support Specialist supports meeting departmental standards and working directly with customers, distributors, and retailers to ensure accurate adjudication of purchased protection plans. This is accomplished by ensuring calls received in their queue within the Contact Center are answered within established time frames and Service Levels, and that they adhere to all scripts, review all established notes, review plan materials, and utilize all available data and tools to make sound judgments on the company’s behalf within the parameters of their training and all applicable Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Dress Code – Business Casual – No Flip Flops, No Leggings, No Tank Tops, No Tennis Shoes, No T-shirts or Graphic T’s, Jeans only on approved days, No torn or distressed clothing.
- Hygiene – Well-groomed and free from foul odors
- Cell Phones – BIG ISSUE – Cell phones are not allowed during training or on the floor. All employees are provided our main number for emergency purposes. They can use their cell phones away from the call center floor on breaks or lunches.
- Correctly adjudicate service requests according to established company policies and Protection Plan purchased.
- Ensure service requests have been routed to appropriate department/personnel.
- Comply with established contact center policies, procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
- Use all tools, training, and other support elements to determine the best step/method/procedure/standard to use to solve problems and meet objectives.
- Adhere to schedule as assigned.
- Accurately review, interpret and communicate details of customer’s protection plan as it is outlined on their account.
- Demonstrate ownership of customer related concerns, ensuring follow through on all commitments as they are made.
- Prior contact center experience is preferred
- Successful completion of the training program
- Career Readiness Certification (CRC) preferred
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite: Office, Excel, Word
- Ability to manage difficult escalated calls, claims and emotional customer situations with calm professionalism
- Respond promptly to customer needs
- Respond to requests for service and assistance
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of personal and related topics
- Strong technical skills
- Outstanding Customer Service skills
- Professional oral/phone skills to include; speaking clearly and persuasively in a positive professional tone during negative or difficult situations
- Ability to work with the direct manager and other managers/business leaders to ensure cost containment
- Adhere to established policies and procedures
- Completes tasks/projects correctly, completely and on time
- Requires the skills and abilities to professionally react well under pressure
- Follow through on commitments
- Ability to clearly and concisely communicate in oral and written forms
- Requires strong sense of accountability
- Strong prioritization and time management skills
- Effective communication at all times including, but not limited to communication with customers, technicians, retailers, and distributors
- Previous call center experience or clerical experience is required
No extraordinary physical demands will be required. The individual will be sitting at a desk for extended periods of time. The individual may do some walking through the facility and occasionally light lifting (up to approximately 20 pounds). The individual is required to stand, reach, write, talk, see and hear.