Flecto/Rustoleum Batchmaker 2nd shift
"Apply with ProStaffing...we will market you to over 100 companies."
Bridge to a permanent position for manufacturing facility in Hudson.
$14.00 per hour
2nd shift: 2:20 pm - 10:50 pm
Mixes chemicals, dry resins and nitrocellulose in the process of making lacquer’s, sealers and thinners used in the furniture industry.
Mixes different colors and bases in several different resin systems and tint them to match color standards provided by QA Lab.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Measure and weigh specified quantities of solvent and dry resins into proper blending tank according to formula sheet
· Match colors to standards provided by QA Lab by tinting products with tint colors specified on formula sheet
· Take products to QA Lab for QC checks and make final adjustments
· Maintain work area in a neat and orderly fashion
Experience and Education Required
· No previous experience required
· Experience in Manufacturing, Filling area strongly preferred
Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
· Good math and measurement skills required
· Basic reading and comprehension skills required
Must achieve required color testing score and train on 1st shift