Bringing Great People
and Great Organizations
Together At The Right Time
Injection Molding Process Technician
Job Type :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
High School Diploma/GED
Job Description :
A manufacturing company in Conover, NC with state of the art machinery with a high level of automation is looking for a Injection Molding Process Technician. They are looking for an individual that wants a full-time permanent position. Someone that is interested in growing with the company, mechanically inclined. Will be working as part of a TEAM..must be a good team member, computer savvy, and have mechanical aptitude.
NIGHT Shift : 7PM-7AM
Pay Rate : $18-$22, DOE.
- Maintains production machines and equipment
- Performs emergency and preventative maintenance procedures
- Performs mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic repairs and troubleshooting
- Reads and interprets manuals
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repairs parts, makes process adjustments
- Places, replaces, positions molds and cores
- Sets up machines according to specified parameters, quality standards and production goal; cycle time improvements
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters
- Sets up molds and troubleshoots existing molds; material processing
- Deals appropriately with faulty equipment, human error and preventing defects from occurring
- Performs fine tuning to improve machine efficiencies and reliability
- Attends and participates in various meetings with employees and management
- May be required to become certified and operate a variety of forklifts
- Assist in maintaining spare parts inventory
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach, grasp, sit or stand for long periods of time, and lift up to a maximum of 50lbs safely.
- Noise level in materials area at times can be loud
- Must be willing and able to abide by all safety policies
- Day or night shift; rotating 12 hour shifts, resulting in 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next week; every other weekend. Work is required on most holidays.
- Non-climate controlled plant environment; standard hazards within a manufacturing plant where safety precautions and personal protective equipment must be maintained at all times.
Required Qualifications :
- 2 or more years of experience as a technician, injection molding experience.
- Leadership, judgment and decision-making skills, time management, critical thinking.
- Working knowledge of robotics
- High school diploma or equivalent; college level course work or associate degree in mechanical, electrical, or industrial maintenance preferred.
113 First Street West
Conover, NC 28613
910 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655