Inside Sales Representative
Initiating contact with existing and prospective customers primarily via phone, soliciting orders and introducing product lines. Must consistently meet or exceed established monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas by maintaining a high volume of outbound daily sales contacts, developing existing accounts and regaining or replacing lost or reassigned accounts.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Be responsible for assigned individual quotas as well as the team’s quotas. Have the ability to develop and execute a successful territory sales plan. Quickly learn new systems, tools and product knowledge. Conduct professional, effective sales calls and successfully utilize email and fax campaigns to generate interest and responses from a target group of customers. Attend product training, sales meetings and trade shows as directed.
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION (REQUIRED/PREFERRED)
· High school graduate or equivalent required
· 2 year degree preferred
· Minimum 2 years of successful Business to Business telemarketing or inside sales experience required
· Proficient in MS Office Suite with heavy Word/Excel and occasional PowerPoint
· Experience in woodworking, touch-up & repair or finishing preferred
· Excellent spoken and written communication skills required
· ACT! Contact Management Database or other CRM experience a plus
· VOIP phone system experience also a plus
**Exceptional customer service is expected but please note that this is not a Customer Service Representative position.**
This position is hourly, Monday-Friday 8-5 with 1 hour lunch.
Salary depends on experience, but it is $29,120-$33,280 per year.