All positions are 1st shift, M-F, 6:30-3:00 (maintenance schedule may differ)
Temp to perm positions with a qualified applicant
All positions do require experience (prefer to have some furniture exp. and a steady work history)
All applicants must have interview first
• Maintain the Mpulse Preventive Maintenance System.
• Establish and maintain all maintenance related SOWs. Ie. Maintenance SOWs, Grounds and Cleaning SOWs, PM Work Order Instructions, etc.
• Maintain Equipment/Operators Manual.
• Establish initial setup of equipment installation and PMs.
• Maintain Asset Identification Numbers and locations.
• Monitor, update and follow-up daily on Work Order completion.
• Generate Weekly Work Order Reports and Monthly charts to ensure efficiency.
• Inform manager on Key Process Indicators (backlog, late or overdue pms, critical failures; etc.)
Maintenance Cage (Parts Inventory, Pricing and Organization)
• Maintain inventory levels of maintenance supplies and parts with determined min/max levels.
• Maintain parts salvage inventory and disposal.
• Contact vendors for parts quotes and perform price comparison research via internet and/or phone calls, visits etc.)
• Maintain and update as required pricing and vendor information.
• Maintain purchase order (incoming & outgoing) expenses and code to correct account.
• Perform parts purchase runs to local suppliers as needed.
• Responsible for checkout/issue of parts and equipment.
• Maintain plumbing or electrical drawings.
• Ensure instruments, gauges and testing devices are calibrated and give accurate readings. (ex: amp readings on Time Saver, Router Motors, Air pressure in the Dust System, etc.)
• Maintain test and repair records on instruments and equipment.
• Maintain or supplier/vendor records (calibration, ph, certifications, test results, etc.)
• Actively supports improvement activities.
• Maintains neat and orderly work area.
• Wears required safety glasses and other PPE as required; works safely and reports unsafe conditions to Dept. Manager.
• Assist or perform PM’s and support overall maintenance processes as directed by the Facilities Manager.
• Performs other duties as required by Manager.
- Minimum High School Degree, Technical/ Associates Degree preferred or Equivalent Experience
- Mechanical familiarization skill a plus
- Previous preventive maintenance system experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills required
- Advance computer skills required with accurate data entry
- Familiar with office equipment
- Strong organization skills
- Must have good problem-solving skills and take initiative to resolve and interact with others
- Active listening with critical thinking skills needed
- Must be self-motivated and on task with high quality output
- Ability to multi-task is essential
- Must be a team player, cooperative and have good attendance
- Working knowledge of equipment/ machinery desired