Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift
Fix and maintain machines, mechanical equipment, and buildings.
1. Practice safe work habits at all times and help maintain good housekeeping in work areas.
2. Inspect, operate, or test machinery or equipment to diagnose machine malfunctions.
3. Dismantle machines, equipment, or devices to access and remove defective parts, using hoists, cranes, hand tools, or power tools.
4. Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot programmable controllers and troubleshoot and repair all A/C and D/C drives and their control systems use.
5. Perform routine maintenance, such as inspective drives, motors, or belts, checking fluid levels, replacing filters, or doing other preventive maintenance actions.
6. Demonstrate ability to teach other maintenance classifications in all qualification requirements and proper maintenance procedures.
7. Demonstrate ability to parallel all rolls, make all required settings and adjustments for optimum equipment performance to manufacture quality products.
8. Willingly work all necessary hours and shifts.
9. Keep detailed records of their work.
10. Maximize the utilization of equipment by maintaining the machinery to run at available capacity and speed.
Skills, Qualifications & Experience:
-Manufacturing experience in the corrugated industry preferred
-Knowledge of equipment design and capabilities that can be translated into efficient operation.
-Ability to follow detailed instructions including reading a tape measure and blueprints
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment
-Operate moving or lifting equipment.
-Read technical information needed to perform maintenance or repairs.
HOURS: 2nd shift 7:00PM-7:00AM on a ROTATING schedule (3-4-3)
PAY: DOE, starting at $20/hr