Tailored Foam, Inc., a multi-state/multi-division construction services firm specializing in the installation of Masonry Block Foam, Spray Foam and Air Barriers, is seeking a Maintenance Technician for our flagship Hickory Division.
We are seeking a self-motivated, dependable and professional individual to join our team.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Performing a variety of routine repairs and maintenance on mechanical equipment, motors and pumps
· Basic understanding of electrical systems
· Ability to perform light welding and fabrication
· Oversee our equipment’s PM program
· High School Diploma (or equivalent) with applicable transcripts or diplomas provided
· 1-3 years of experience in facility maintenance or vocational training that includes training and/or experience in areas of mechanical and electrical repairs
· Valid North Carolina driver license
Job Type: Full-time, Pay: $14.00-$16.00 negotiable