Manufacturing - Machine Press Operator Night Shift
"Apply with ProStaffing...we will market you to over 100 companies."
Manufacturing facility in Morganton needing Machine Press Operators.
Night positions 6:30 pm - 6:30 am. Pay is $11hr. Pay increase when hired on Permanent.
Detail Oriented to visually inspect machines before each shift, make sure machines are well-maintained and operate machines in a safe and efficient manner. You’ll maintain a daily production log, inspect the products you help create before they’re shipped to our customers and ensure the overall quality of those products. If you’re ready for mentally and physically stimulating work that rewards you with more than just a paycheck.
- Adjust machine parts as needed to ensure proper speed, pressure, temperature and amount of materials for quality production.
- Measure, weigh and examine all products before they’re packaged to see that they meet company and industry standards.
- Complete quality checks and paperwork every day to maintain production and industry regulations and company standards.
- Make sure work environment remains safe, uncluttered, clean and well-maintained by performing maintenance and general janitorial duties throughout shift as time allows.
- Look over all work orders and instructions to see which ingredients, machines, parts and materials are needed to complete orders to full customer satisfaction.
At ProStaffing our openings are temporary to permanent with growing companies in warehouse, manufacturing, furniture and light industrial looking to hire their next employee.
During your temporary assignment, ProStaffing offers weekly pay, direct deposit, and optional medical, vision, dental, and life benefits to our employees.
We have offices in Morganton and Conover to better help you with your career search.
|Sustained physical effort working with moderate weight and bulk material weighing up to 50 lbs. Standing, bending, lifting and stretching necessary to perform this job. Perform sanding operations. |