Bringing Great People
and Great Organizations
Together At The Right Time
Job Type :
Required Education :
High School Diploma/GED
Job Description :
Global engineering business located in Newton, NC is currently looking for 2nd shift Material Handlers. The company design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers.
Individuals need to be flexible to train on 1st shift then move to 2nd shift. May be required at times to work 6-7 days a week with over time hours after 40 hours and double time for Sunday after 48 hours worked in the week.
- Receives material daily with scan guns, unpack pallet material into smaller flow racks, label and put away.
- Involved with inventory control functions of the on-site and off-site warehouses including cycle counts, part number and location verification.
- Maintains files (paper and electronic) as required by this function and supervisor.
- Performs audits and trains others as needed. Any other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Pulls parts and stocks lines. Moves FG, dunnage, trash, etc. to respective areas.
- General warehouse fork lift and inventory duties – moving material, finding parts in warehouse, putting material away, inventory.
- Works in SAP and with Scanners to make proper material movements
Required Qualifications :
- Must have forklift experience.
- Prefer fork lift experience but if the person has logistics/ warehouse experience and not fork lift they will consider since they can train them on fork lift
- Steel toe shoes
113 First Street West
Conover, NC 28613
910 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655