We are looking for someone seeking a permanent, full-time career in this Order Entry/Customer Service position.
Our facility is nonsmoking so we do prefer nonsmokers due to this policy.
Applicants must pay attention to detail, be organized, ability to multi-task, a “go-getter,” and have a professional demeanor.
Job Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Effectively process orders in a friendly and timely manner
· Respond to customer questions and requests
· Communicate with customers in order to resolve issues and concerns in a professional manner
· Enter all purchase orders in the database
· Maintain and update customer database
· Answer and direct multi-line phone calls
· Assist in invoicing and additional job duties as needed
· High School Diploma(or equivalent)
· Experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Multi-tasking skills, attention to detail and organization skills are required
· Strong communication skills and good phone etiquette are required.
· 2 years’ experience in customer service and order entry preferred
· Health Insurance
· $11.00 - $14.00 per hour starting pay