Production Maintenance Technician
We are your bridge to permanent employment with a fast-growing company in the Conover area.
Company manufactures fiber-free, foam insulation for mechanical systems including: plumbing, refrigeration, HVAC, and solar applications.
- Ensures operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by competing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Controls downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Troubleshoot simple issues in the workflow and maintenance issues.
- Perform PM checks and document according to department procedures.
- Perform frequent quality checks of material (visual checks, AIMS, QMS, etc.)
- Ensure accuracy of formulations and measurements.
- Ensure internal and external specifications are met.
- Demonstrate ability to operate equipment needed to perform troubleshooting of maintenance issues.
- Perform equipment and facility repairs as needed.
- Participate and engage in continuous improvement activities and projects as required.
- Operate various machinery such as mills, extruders, ovens, etc safely.
If you are qualified and interested, please call Prostaffing at 828-466-0162 or come by our office located at 113 First Street West, Conover, NC. For more information about our agency, please visit www.prostaffing.us.