Quality Control Inspector
Your bridge to full time permanent employment.
This position will eventually be a 2nd shift with hours of 6:00 pm – 4:00 am. The rate of pay is $10.00 while training on first then $10.50 when moving to the night shift as well as a 30/60/90 review process with top pay being $12.00. Would prefer someone bilingual with some computer, R&D experience.
- Performin processQC testing and finished product audits.
- Perform incoming receiving inspection and analysisonraw materials.
- Conduct finished goods inspections at the warehouse. Inspect mulch, mat and tube products for any quality issues and report findings.
- Maintain quality documentation.
- Work with production and warehouse personnel to resolve and material handling issues impacting package integrity.
- Work R&D test plots to include tilling, raking, planting, etc. Monitor and report plot growth and condition.
- Prepare any product samples for Sales/ Marketing personnel.
- High School graduate
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish)
- Computer Literate in Word, Excel, E-mail
- Willingness to work flexible hours and get dirty.
Background check and drug screening required