Bringing Great People
and Great Organizations
Together At The Right Time
Quality Control Technician
Job Type :
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Job Description :
Excellent opportunity! A well known, reputable company in the Hickory area is looking for an experienced quality control technician to join their growing team. Position is temp to perm with great benefits after hired on.
This position trains on 1st shift for approximately 4-6 weeks then transitions to 2nd shift
- Interpret test results, compare them to established specifications and control limits, and make recommendations on appropriateness of data for release.
- Perform visual inspections of finished products.
- Compile laboratory test data and perform appropriate analyses.
- Complete documentation needed to support testing procedures, including data capture forms, equipment logbooks, or inventory forms.
- Interpret research or operational data.
- Test quality of materials or finished products using various complex instruments.
- Evaluate quality of materials or products.
- Record research or operational data.
- Maintain laboratory or technical equipment.
- Organize and retain product samples
- High school diploma required
- Basic computer skills
- Familiarity with measuring instruments
- 2+ yrs of Quality Control education or work history equivalent
- Must be able to lift 50lbs
Required Qualifications :
113 First Street West
Conover, NC 28613
910 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655