Why work for ProStaffing? When you apply with us we market you to over 100 companies! We offer weekly pay, direct deposit, medical, dental, and vision insurance. Let us help you find your new career!
Local Hickory, NC company that manufactures high-performance heat exchangers for space conditioners or refrigeration. Looking for people who are committed to success, have a strong work ethic, are dependable, and can participate in a teamwork focused environment.
The building is clean and climate controlled.
All positions are 1st shift 7am till 5:30pm
- Verify conformance of workpieces to specifications, using squares, rulers, and measuring tapes.
- Position, align, fit, and weld parts to form complete units or subunits, following blueprints and layout specifications, and using jigs, welding torches, and hand tools.
- Study engineering drawings and blueprints to determine materials requirements and task sequences.
- Measure dimensions of completed products or workpieces to verify conformance to specifications.
- Align parts or workpieces to ensure proper assembly.
- Operate welding equipment.
- Read work orders or other instructions to determine product specifications or materials requirements
- Steel toed shoes are required
- Some heavy lifting is required
- Must be willing to work overtime
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 to $13.00 /hour