1st Shift Stock Picker
Due to continued growth and expansion, our client, a leading manufacturer in the fluid power industry is seeking to fill a stock picker position for their Cooling Systems Division.
At their Denver area-based technology and production center the candidate would be responsible for performing the following duties:
- The Stock Picker will be responsible for accurately picking and prepping of all orders. Locating and counting parts.
- Delivering parts to Production once they are confirmed.
- Daily picks of customer orders. This includes verification of parts, picking orders in the proper sequence, ensuring no damage to parts, and delivering parts to the assembly area.
- Operate warehouse power equipment including but not limited to Sit down, Stand-up and Cherry picker lift.
- US GED or HS Diploma is required
- Experience with Sit-down, Stand-up and Cherry-picker forklifts required