1st Shift Trimmer
Hours: Monday-Friday 7:00am-4:30pm
Pay: Depending on experience
Location: Hickory/ Hildebran area
• Transports frames to and from workstation. Consistent lifting is required.
• Tacks cardboard, padding and upholstery material to top, side and bottom rails of outside arms, fitting and shaping materials to obtain specified contour using staple gun, staple puller, scissors and regulator.
• Responsible for fixing their own repairs before starting on new piece.
• Must maintain neat and orderly workstation.
• Properly stores tools and supplies at the end of each shift.
• Wears required PPE.
• Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
• Must be knowledgeable in upholstery methods and be able to complete job to quality specifications.
• 1-3 years of trimming experience
• Meet production guidelines, good attendance and meet quality standards.
• English required to read job notes and tickets
• Work in a Piece Rate and hourly production environment.
• This position is very active and can be physically demanding. Will require standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and crawling for the entire shift. Must have the ability to lift and/or move items weighing up to 50 pounds.