2nd Shift Machine Operator
Schedule for 2nd shift is 3:00pm-11:00pm Monday through Friday. Will train on 1st shift which is 7:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday.
Pay for 2nd shift is $18.00, including the shift differential.
Located conveniently between Hickory and Conover.
Climate controlled facility. Required to wear jeans or work pants with no holes, black T-shirt, steel toed shoes, safety glasses, and face mask.
No hair wraps, but allowed to wear a black baseball cap or purchase a hat with a company logo.
Job duties include prep-work, sanding, gritting, and taping of parts as well as operating coating, oven, conveying and grit blasting equipment and perform duties assigned by the Production Manager.
- Prep-work of parts
- Sanding and or gritting of parts
- Taping and masking of parts
- Run coating/welding automatic equipment
- Check process parameters
- Continuously monitor equipment status, keeping the production output within the required
- Perform standard maintenance activities on guns and equipment
- Keep the fixtures clean and ready to operate
- Assist and perform duties as assigned by Production Manager
- Use calibrated instruments to perform critical measurements
- Enter Data into Electronic Log Books using Microsoft Excel, Word or other computer software
- Working in the Company's Quality and Safety System context, in accordance with its procedures and requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Silver or better Work Keys Certificate is required
- Must be able to lift 35-50 pounds independently