Bringing Great People
and Great Organizations
Together At The Right Time
2nd Shift Machine Operator
Job Type :
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
HS Diploma or GED is required
Job Industry :
Job Description :
Are you ready to make a career change in 2021?
Can you multi-task? Do you have an eye for detail? If so, this may be your match!
Orientation Class: Thursday, March 3rd from 7:30am-4:00pm (for one-day ONLY)
Title: Assembly Line Operator
Location: Newton, NC
Job Type: Full-Time, Temp to Hire Opportunity
Pay: $13.00 per hour to start
What you will be doing:
In this role, you will work within a team to assemble automotive components using hand tools and light machinery.
Reporting any quality and safety issues promptly to your Lead. Depending on the area that you are assigned to, the working hours will be 2:00pm-10:00pm OR 3:00pm-11:30pm.
Due to high work volume, all employees must be able to work overtime and weekends with little to no notice.
Reasons to apply with us:
· ProStaffing assists you with your job search for NO FEE to you
· Entry-level positions - minimal to no experience is required
· On-the-job training will be provided
· Clean and Covid safe working environment
Kathryn Bumgarner, Account Manager
828-466-0162 ext. 202
Required Qualifications :
Experience you'll need:
· Minimum of 3 months of manufacturing or assembly experience is preferred
· HS Diploma or GED is required
· Basic understanding of math is required
· Good motor skills, hand dexterity, ability to stand for long periods, walk, stoop, kneel and move/push 40+ pounds, and good vision and hearing is required
113 First Street West
Conover, NC 28613
910 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655