2nd Shift Material Handler
Schedule: 6 pm to 2:30 am for a few weeks (they may be asked to work longer, or work on Friday nights if scheduled). They will then go on the “true” 2nd Shift from 3 pm to 11 pm.
Pay: $12.25 per hour
ProStaffing has partnered with a local manufacturing company to fill their Material Handler needs. We are looking for individuals that have a willingness to learn new skills. No experience is required, but some manufacturing experience is encouraged.
Responsibilities include, but are note limited to:
· The Material Handler moves and marks finished goods and scrap foam from various machinery and departments
· Receives credit-return material and supplies from production by verifying materials and supplies code and lot number and quantity; placing materials in stock
· Prepares finished stock for shipment by identifying, pulling, packing, crating, loading, and securing product
· Perform other duties as assigned by the Supervisor
· Weekly payroll
· Insurance - Wellness MEC plan offered
· Must be able to independently and repeatedly lift 50 lbs
· Capacity to learn and work in a team-oriented, fast paced environment
· Ability to bend, stand, walk for prolonged period of time
· Ability to follow directions and work safely