3rd Shift Machine Operator
11pm-7am Sunday through Thursday, will train on 1st shift. $17.00 per hour.
Located conveniently between Hickory and Conover.
Climate controlled facility. Required to wear jeans or work pants with no holes, black T-shirt, steel toed shoes, safety glasses, and face mask. No hair wraps, but allowed to wear a black baseball cap.
An Operator position would include prep-work, sanding, gritting, and taping of parts as well as operating coating, oven, conveying and grit blasting equipment and perform duties assigned by the Production Manager.
1. Prep-work of parts
2. Sanding and or gritting of parts
3. Taping and masking of parts
4. Run coating/welding automatic equipment
5. Check process parameters
6. Continuously monitor equipment status, keeping the production output within the required
7. Perform standard maintenance activities on guns and equipment
8. Keep the fixtures clean and ready to operate
9. Assist and perform duties as assigned by Production Manager
10. Use calibrated instruments to perform critical measurements
11. Enter Data into Electronic Log Books using Microsoft Excel, Word or other computer software
12. Working in the Company's Quality and Safety System context, in accordance with its procedures and requirements
13. Performs other duties as assigned