3rd Shift Machine Operator
Our client, conveniently located in Hickory, is a leading surface treatment manufacturer specializing in surface treatments for several industrial applications, including gas turbines.
3rd shift hours are 11:00pm-7:00am Monday through Friday. Will train on 1st shift for 1-2 months. 1st shift hours are 7:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday.
Orientation is held every Monday starting at 8:30am. Starting pay is $18.50 per hour including the shift differential.
The Machine Operator will operate coating and conveying machinery, ovens, and grit blasting equipment. Other duties assigned by the Production Manager.
- Run coating/welding automatic equipment
- Check process parameters
- Continuously monitor equipment status, keeping the production output within the required
- Perform standard maintenance activities on guns and equipment
- Keep the fixtures clean and ready to operate
- Assist and perform duties as assigned by Production Manager
- Use calibrated instruments to perform critical measurements
- Enter Data into Electronic Log Books using Microsoft Excel, Word or other computer software
- Working in the company's Quality and Safety System context, in accordance with its procedures and requirements
- Performs other duties as assigned
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact ProStaffing today at 828-466-0162!
Must have proven operating and CNC programming experience.
HS Diploma or equivalent is required.
Work Keys or Career Readiness Certificate is required.
Face masks and steel toed shoes are required.