3rd Shift Machine Operators (Thermo)
3rd shift: 12:00am - 8:00am(Monday- Friday)
Some weekends maybe needed
Assisting in the manufacturing and production of injection-molded plastic products. This growing company in the Claremont, NC area produces flower and plant pots for large distributers of live plants. They also provide plastic molded parts for leading car manufactures.
This position is responsible for taking finished products from the production machines and preparing them for shipment to customers.
- Assist with start-up and shut down of equipment
- Prepare pallets, set up boxes and stage near machines
- Remove products from machines conveyor
- Examine the product quality, report off quality issues to operator or setup technician
- Correctly pack products into boxes, netting, or other shipping material
- Deliver pallets of products with a pallet jack, to warehouse and scan into the inventory system
- Assist fellow employees with breaks and job tasks as needed
Required Education & Experience:
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- One year manufacturing experience preferred
Production Environment. Climate Controlled and steel-toed shoes required.
Ability to stand the majority of shifts. Ability to lift 35lbs consistently. Ability to bend and twist on a regular basis. Ability to climb stairs and ladders when necessary.
This is a great opportunity with a facility that is looking for someone that is looking for not just a job, but a career.