· Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance experience.
· 4+ years of manufacturing experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills with PLC experience and some HVAC.
· Technical training; exposure to high-speed equipment.
· Must be highly motivated and able to work independently.
· Knowledge of industrial safety and hygiene.
· Experience with machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
· Experience with power, hydraulic, cutting, grinding, milling, precision measuring instruments and other maintenance tools.
· Experience operating powered lift equipment and proper lifting techniques of heavy objects.
· Reading and interpreting technical data.
· Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
· Ability to problem solve in order to recognize when something is wrong.
· Ability to combine pieces of information to form general conclusions.
· Ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense.
· Must be self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Experience with injection molding machines or thermoforming machines.