Bringing Great People
and Great Organizations
Together At The Right Time
3rd shift Material Handler
Job Type :
Start Date :
Required Education :
High School Diploma/GED
Job Description :
Global engineering business located in Newton, NC is currently looking for 3rd shift-Material Handlers. The company design, manufacture and service systems and components for most of the world’s leading aircraft, vehicle and machinery manufacturers.
10pm-6:15am OR 10:30pm-6:45pm
(Will need to be flexible to work within the shift time)
**May be required at times to work 6-7 days a week with over time hours after 40 hours and double time for Sunday after 48 hours worked in the week.
- Receives material daily with scan guns, unpack pallet material into smaller flow racks, label and put away.
- Involved with inventory control functions of the on-site and off-site warehouses including cycle counts, part number and location verification.
- Maintains files (paper and electronic) as required by this function and supervisor.
- Performs audits and trains others as needed. Any other tasks and duties as assigned.
- Pulls parts and stocks lines. Moves FG, dunnage, trash, etc. to respective areas.
- General warehouse fork lift and inventory duties – moving material, finding parts in warehouse, putting material away, inventory.
- Works in SAP and with Scanners to make proper material movements
Required Qualifications :
- Must have forklift experience.
- Prefer fork lift experience but if the person has logistics/ warehouse experience and not fork lift they will consider since they can train them on fork lift
- Steel toe shoes
113 First Street West
Conover, NC 28613
910 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655