Full Job Description – Accounts Payable Specialist/Receptionist
$12 - $14 per hour
Summary: Provides exceptional fill-in reception services at the front desk. Greets customers, answers phones and responds to e-mails. Supports the sales department with reports and inputs CRM data. In addition, this position supports the accounting department with data entry, as well as, routine accounts payable and receivable tasks. Demonstrates a “can-do, high priority, friendly attitude” towards all Customers.
- Assists accounting department with accounts receivables and accounts payables duties.
- Conducts data entry for accounting department, as assigned.
- Answers phones, greets front door guests and maintains a check-in / check-out log for all guests.
- Enters CRM data into system and generates sales reports on daily basis.
- Maintains and prepares product literature for guest bags, showroom racks, special events and trade shows.
- Provides administrative support to Sales Team, F&I Managers, as assigned by Manager.
This job requires a High School Diploma, Associate’s degree preferred and two (2) years of related job experience in accounts payable/receivables and a minimum of one (1) year receptionist experience. Candidates must have excellent interpersonal and customer service skills; great verbal and written communication skills; proficient with Microsoft Office software; and have excellent attention to detail.
Benefits upon being hired on:
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Discount
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement