Assembly Truck Technicians
Position: Assembly Truck Technician
Hours: Monday-Friday 6am-2:30pm
Pay: DOE $12-$20/per hour
A national company with 30+ years of engineering and modification experience is looking for Truck Modification Technicians for their Statesville location. Employees will make modifications to the body of 18 wheel trucks, no modifications to the motor will be involved. The company focuses on providing customers with quality solutions that fit their specific transportation needs - seamlessly and efficiently. They are committed to doing the right thing - for customers and employees. All workers are valued and respected for their knowledge, commitment and enthusiasm.
Responsibilities as a Truck Technician/Mechanic:
- Dynamic, mechanical work environment.
- Lots of standing, walking, bending, and lifting required.
- Working on Class 7 & 8 trucks; welding, carpentry, fabrication of vehicles.
- Operating machinery and mechanical tools.
What We Need from You:
- Mechanical background required
- Experience working on Class 7 and 8 trucks.
- Welding/fabrication and carpentry experience preferred.
- ASE certified a plus
- Ability to work full time with overtime
- Authorized to work in the United States is required.
- Competitive salary
- Complete benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, paid holidays, paid vacation, 401K assistance, and much more! Available after 60-day probationary period
- Job stability. This company is a member of the Marmon Group / Berkshire Hathaway family of companies
If you are qualified and interested, please call Prostaffing at (828)466-0162, or come by our office located at 113 First Street West, Conover, NC. For more information about our agency, please visit www.Prostaffing.us.