Braider Machine Operator 3rd Shift
Dependable employee needed!
A leading supplier of flooring products for residential and commercial establishments is looking to add an experienced Machine Operator to their team. Excellent benefits when hired on.
Machine Operator experience is required.
Hours: 11pm - 7am (overtime as needed)
Operate multiple braiding machines to produce welt cord for furniture and upholstery applications. The primary duties of the employee are (but not limited to) the following:
- Read, understand and follow the safety instructions posted on the machine.
- At the beginning of each shift, each Braider Operator is expected to check all welt cord being produced on the machines assigned, to conform to all quality and safety requirements and procedures.
- Throughout the shift, monitor assigned machines to ensure full spools are doffed and feed rolls are replenished.
- Ensure all machine guards are in place.
- Perform minor maintenance on machines as necessary.
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Identify, record and communicate any problems relating to product, process and the quality system.
- Stop the production of nonconformity related to product, process and system.
- Initiate action by recommending or providing solutions.
- Operate bobbin winders, as necessary.