Customer Service Representative
- Has prior customer service experience in the furniture industry.
- Is able to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times.
- Able to communicate effectively with management.
- Is enthusiastic about customer service.
· Answer high volume of incoming calls and emails regarding product problems, service questions and general concerns.
· Maintaining a high level of professionalism with clients and working to establish a positive rapport with every caller.
· Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and to check if there is a question about the status of an order
· Will have to enter parts orders, customer orders as well as issuing repair and returns for customers.
· Prior customer service experience in furniture preferred
· Must be 18 years of age or older
· High school diploma/GED required (Associate degree in a business related field preferred)
· Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
· Ability to communicate effectively with management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skill