Day Shift Production (SL)
Shift: Day shift
Pay Rate: $14.25 per hour
We are in search of one employee for a client in the Conover area! The company manufactures fiber-free, foam insulation for mechanical systems including plumbing, refrigeration, HVAC, and solar applications. We are in search of self-motivated and reliable individuals to fill immediate slots. No interviews are required. Should expect to work the weekends.
Performs entry-level tasks involved in the manufacturing of rubber insulation and engineered foam products. Follows standard work methods in a safe and efficient manner to deliver a quality product, on time. Responsible for operations such as packing sheets or rolls according to customer specifications, mixing and milling raw and semi-finished material together in tubular form for processing via extrusion or expansion, performing quality checks or tests and packaging product for consumer use.
- Reads and understands the daily production plan.
- Track production on communication board
- Operate various machinery such as mills, extruders and ovens safely.
- Pack finished goods into appropriate packaging/boxes and place correct label on packaging.
- Place finished goods on pallet
- Troubleshoot simple issues in the workflow and correct
- Ensure accuracy of formulations and weights
- Ensure internal and external specifications are met.
- Perform frequent quality checks of material (visual checks, AIMS, QMS, etc)
- Use various measuring equipment such as calipers
- Report any issues or concerns to management
- Maintain clean and orderly work area
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Steel toed shoes are required
- Smoking is prohibited
- Heavy lifting is required
- Possess basic math skills
- Possess basic computer inputting skills for quality purpose
- Ability to work in production area with long periods of standing, walking, bending, stooping and reaching