Schedule:Monday - Thursday 3:30pm- 2:00 am
Mandatory overtime on Fridays and Saturdays if needed
Supervisor: David and Michael
Perform various duties including:
operation of forklift vehicle, transporting of primary posts, tubes, welded uprights and other Husky products from and to various operations in the plant.
Essential Job Requirements
· Forklift experience/Certification
· Read a ruler/tape Measure
· Manufacturing experience preferred
Essential Job Functions
1. Work from established procedures and practices, written and/or verbal instructions.
2. Inspect forklift vehicle on a daily basis; use and complete Inspection Sheet. Report malfunctioning, problems to the proper supervisor.
3. Transport primarily in-process materials from and to various production operations; from roll forming areas to holding areas, to welding areas.
4. Able to measure material accurately.
5. Perform forklift duties as specially requested by authorized personnel to such as; expedite materials.
6. Operate forklift vehicles in a safe manner following in-plant certification. Obey all safety rules, regulations and practices in its operation.
7. Maintain the vehicle in a clean condition.
Perform other similar duties as assigned or instructed by the supervisor.