ProStaffing is seeking motivated, dedicated workers for temp to perm positions with a local family-owned furniture company in Conover, NC. APPLY NOW!
Willing to TRAIN!!!
This maker of high-end custom furniture has been an employer of people in the Hickory, NC furniture industry for over 50 years and is dedicated to being a people-oriented company. They are seeking to expand their workforce through a dedicated temp to perm workforce. Please consider applying with ProStaffing and we can get you started immediately.
ProStaffing Partners with you in your job search for NO FEE !
Responsibilities for the Gluer Position:
- Use pneumatic equipment to apply glue to fiber and poly; Uniformly shape and glue poly to fiber with spray gun.
- Maintains neat and orderly work station; keeps equipment clean.
- Some knowledge in the gluing processes.
- Must have ability to learn quickly and recognize parts.
- Understand correct placement of parts, right / left sides, front / back.
- English required for reading tickets and instructions.
Physical demands and work environment:
- Lift / Carry: Must be able to lift/remove and flip over pieces for gluing.
- Standing / Walking: Must be able to stand and walk consistently during the 8+ hour day.
- Environment: Indoors, controlled airflow, no air conditioning.
- Tool Usage: Required to use glue gun, spray gun, and other tools for entire shift
Hours: Monday- Friday 6:30am- 3:00pm (some overtime and weekends may be required based on production needs)
Pay: $11 starting pay
Location: Conover, NC
Apply for this position NOW!!