Machine Operator 1st shift
Do you have at least 2 years of experience in manufacturing and looking for a Monday through Friday work week, steady hours, and great benefits? A local company in the Hickory area is looking for a hard-working, reliable, and detail-oriented machine operator.
Shift: 1st shift starts around 6am and ends at approximately 4pm. Overtime as needed.
Location: Hickory, NC
**Temp to perm position**
Position: Machine Operator / Batch Operator Technician / Water Based Batch Operator / Water Based Assistant Batch Operator.
- Read and follow instructions for each order
- Keep mixing platform and mixing workstation clean and organized
- Safely operate a forklift to deliver materials
- Empty batch totes properly
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues to supervisor
- Standing-required for the duration of a shift
- Stair climbing-required to climb stairs to elevated workstation
- Lifting-must be able to lift up to 75lbs
Requires forklift experience and HS Diploma or GED
The person has to be DEPENDABLE, stable job history showing longevity, self-motivated, and self-managing.
Please only apply if you meet the above requirements and are seeking a full time, long term position.