Machine Operator - Batch Maker SL
Job Type :
Start Date :
Required Years of Experience :
Required Education :
HS Diploma or GED is required
Job Industry :
Job Description :
We partner with you on your job search for NO FEE!
Are you a good multi-tasker?
Do you have manufacturing experience and good work history?
Work with a company that appreciates your skill set!
The company manufactures glue and will be working with chemicals. Employees are responsible for mixing and maintaining batch mixes. Heavy lifting is required. Forklift experience is required.
Shift: 1st and 2nd shift - typical shift is 8-9 hours usually Mon-Fri with overtime when needed
Pay: $13.00 - $14.00
Location: Hickory, NC
Position: Batch Operator Technician
What you will receive:
- Weekly pay!
- Excellent benefits package when hired on
- Steady work hours
- Clean, Covid safe environment
What you will do:
- Read and follow instructions for each order
- Keep mixing platform and mixing workstation clean and organized
- Adhere to safety rules
- Empty batch totes properly
- Troubleshoot problems and report issues to supervisor
- Operate forklift to move materials
- Standing-required for the duration of a shift
- Stair climbing-required to climb stairs to elevated workstation
- Lifting-must be able to lift up to 75lbs
Click on "Appy Now" to be considered for this job in Hickory, NC or you can visit our jobs page on our website https://jobs.prostaffing.us/ to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Required Qualifications :
Requires forklift experience and HS Diploma or GED
The person has to be DEPENDABLE, stable job history, self-motivated, and self-managing
Forklift Reach Lift
Forklift Scissor Lift
Forklift Sit Down
Forklift Stand Up