Machine Operator Nights
Starting pay $15hr days 6:00 am to 6:00 pm. $16/hr nights 6:00 pm to 6:00 am.
What it takes:
· Must be able to operate a fork lift. Regular fork lift, box clamp, and roll clamp. (no experience require, we provide training)
· Use of touch screen and button machine controls.
· Use of small hand tools. Wrenches, utility safety knife, and small power tools. (we provide the tools)
· Ability to wrap production rolls of paper for storage or shipping, weigh rolls, label rolls, and log rolls on the production log sheet.
· Assist machine tender and rewinder in production duties.
· Set up cores and shafts
· Keep work area safe and clean throughout the shift.
Call or text ProStaffing in Conover, NC today at 828-466-0162.
Ability to lift 50 lbs throughout shift. Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen.