- Load and unloading of products on/off the truck for transport using forklift, hand truck, pallet jack.
- Scan tickets for the correct location of furniture.
- Move freight, stock, or other material to and from storage, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, or containers by hand or using trucks, tractors, or other equipment.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Attach tickets and acknowledgment numbers to containers or mark them with identifying information.
- Understand and ensure packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order fulfillment information on specified forms and computer-based records.
- English required for reading tickets and job notes.
- Computer skills for shipping and receiving.
- Must be organized and able to coordinate multiple tasks.
- Must be able to effectively communicate with others.
- Must have an understanding of numbers and know how to count.
- Must be able to properly distinguish different products and have directional skills.
Required Education & Experience:
Production Environment. Climate Controlled
Physical Requirements: Ability to stand the majority of shift. Ability to lift 50+lbs consistently. Ability to bend and twist on a regular basis. Ability to climb stairs and ladders when necessary.