Are you mechanically inclined?
Looking for an opportunity for growth in manufacturing?
Look no further than this entry-level textile manufacturing position conveniently located here in Conover, NC. Orientation will held on Friday, April 9th from 8am until noon.
Position: Manufacturing Trainee
Hours: Will train on 1st shift 7am-3pm Mon-Fri for two weeks, then will go to a rotating 3-2-2 schedule on 2nd shift 7pm-7am
Starting pay: $12.00 per hour, and $12.60 after training
Location: Conover, NC
- Must follow all safety rules
- Abide by all policies and procedures as stipulated in the company employee handbook
- Inspect material to be used for production lines, making sure it is the correct material according to line set-ups
- Unload incoming raw materials
- Service the needle boards
- Operate equipment including but not limited to the bologna slicer, forklift, and core cutter
- Other duties will be assigned in the absence of others or if the need changes
Reasons to apply with us:
- ProStaffing assists you with your job search for NO FEE to you
- Competitive pay and immediate job openings
- Clean and Covid safe working environment
- Driver’s license is preferred and reliable transportation is required
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must possess good communication skills
- Must possess the ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide into all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals -Ability to read and use a standard and/or metric ruler