Bringing Great People
and Great Organizations
Together At The Right Time
Material Loader - NIGHT
Job Type :
Required Education :
High School Diploma/GED
Job Description :
Looking for permanent employment?
A local company in Conover is in need of an organized Material Loader to maintain consistent material feed into machine and load materials into the machines by using either forklift, pallet jack or by hand. Will also assist the machine operator when necessary and complete paperwork throughout the shift.
Must be willing to train during day shift if needed
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach, grasp, sit or stand for long periods of time and lift up to a maximum of 50lbs safely.
- Noise level in materials area is moderate to heavy, hearing protection is required
- Must be willing and able to abide by all safety policies
- Day or night shift; rotating 12 hour shifts, resulting in 36 hours one week, 48 hours the next week; every other weekend. Work is required on most holidays. Initial schedules may vary with training, must be willing to train during day shift.
- Non-climate controlled plant environment; subjects to standards within a manufacturing plant where safety precautions and personal protective equipment must be maintained at all times.
Required Qualifications :
- Ability to perform basic math and use basic hand tools
- Extrusion/shredding/grinding background a plus
- Must be able to stand, stoop, reach, grasp, sit or stand for long periods of time and lift up to a maximum of 50lbs safely
113 First Street West
Conover, NC 28613
910 Burkemont Avenue
Morganton, NC 28655