Night Shift Welder Operator
Are you mechanically inclined? Are you looking for another job to start NOW?
Interview is required. Will train on 1st shift from 7:00am-3:00pm Monday through Friday.
Pay starts at $17.00 per hour for 1st shift and differential is $1.00 for 2nd and $1.50 for 3rd. 2nd shift hours are 3:00pm-11:00pm and 3rd shift is 11:00pm-7:00am.
Located conveniently between Hickory and Conover.
What you will be doing:
The successful candidate will operate a welding machine. Will perform manual and automated welding and related activities of production parts.
- Run welding automation equipment
- TIG welding (experience required)
- Check process parameters
- Continuously monitor equipment status
- Use calibrated instruments to perform critical measurements
- Enter data and information into electronic logs using Microsoft Excel, Word and the ERP system
- Maintain a clean and orderly workspace
- Performs other duties as assigned by Production Manager
- TIG welding experience is required
- HS Diploma or GED is required
- Silver or better Work Keys Certificate is required for permanent hire
- Must be able to lift 35-50 pounds independently