Order Fulfillment Coordinator
We are assisting our client in the Morganton area with the search for potential candidates to fill an Order Fulfillment Coordinator position. The Order Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for processing orders and working with customers by phone.
Order Fulfillment Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Will process orders from our customers through our system from receipt to invoicing
- Must assure that orders are properly recorded in SAP Office One and send to the warehouse for shipment in a timely manner based on customer requirements
- Must update the SAP system upon notification
- Must invoice the customer for the shipment utilizing the information in SAP
- Must be skilled at computer data entry and have a strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Must be courteous and possess a "customer first" attitude when working with customers over the phone to resolve issues
Work Hours & Pay:
Normal working hours are 8:00am-5:00pm Monday through Friday. Pay starts at $12.00 per hour.
- High school diploma or GED is required
- Must have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and time management skills