Position Summary: Pushes and pulls finished frames to and from the opening and ending of heating oven.
· Use schedule to pull frames. Read tickets and/or job notes prior to entering frame into oven.
· Scan number on BOM
· Allow product to cool 10-15 mins before placing into oven.
· Push frame onto ramp at the opening of the oven.
· Frame will go thru oven for approximately 11 mins.
· Inspects frames for runs and/or other imperfections.
· Remove product from oven and push to Frame Inspection.
· Perform all duties safely and report any safety hazards to your immediate supervisor; including techniques for grounding / bonding where needed; ensuring filters changed according to schedule and need.
· Complete other assigned duties as directed by supervisor.
· Maintains neat and orderly work station; keeps equipment clean.
· Wear required safety glasses and work shoes; works safely and reports unsafe conditions to Dept. Supervisor. Also performs required stretching exercises.
· Performs other duties as required by supervisor.
Essential Skills and Experience:
· Must be knowledgeable in finishing processes.
· Must have ability to learn quickly and recognize parts.
· Understand correct placement of parts, right / left sides, front / back.
· English required for reading tickets and instructions.
Valued but not Required Skills and Experience:
· Previous knowledge of furniture.
Physical demands and work environment:
· Lift / Carry: Frequently lifting 25 lbs. onto and off work station; team lift greater weights. Must be able to lift/remove frame from work table.
· Standing / Walking: Must be able to stand and walk consistently during the 8+ hour day. Walking to oven and around oven constantly.
· Reach / Handle / Grasp/Feel: Repetitive use of hands and arms required to slide, push and pull frame from oven.
· Bend / Lift / Stoop: Gathering supplies throughout day to and from the oven.
· Push/Pull: Must be able to push frames onto ramp of oven; or pull frame from end of ramp of oven when finished.
· Environment: Indoors, controlled airflow, depending on building may or may not be air conditioned.