• Able to operate lift trucks.
• Ability to operate machinery.
• Must have cooperative attitude necessary to work effectively with others.
• Good communication skills (verbal & written).
• Must be able to follow verbal & written work instructions.
• Commitment to Management System and Continual Improvement process.
The primary duties of the employee are (but are not limited to) the following:
• All employees have the responsibility to identify and stop further processing of non-conformances and take action to prevent non-conformances related to products produced, processes, services provided or the Quality/Environmental Management System.
• All employees have the responsibility to bring forth suggestions and participate in continuous improvement process and verify the implementation of solutions.
• Conform to all quality/safety/environmental requirements and procedures.
• Read and follow instructions on converting orders.
• Operate Poly pack machines according to established procedures.
• Production reporting to be neat and accurate.
• Locate goods in the correct location using the proper equipment.
• Ability to lift 50+lbs .
• Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Department Supervisor.