Truck Loader/ Order Writer 3rd shift
• Able to operate lift trucks.
• Must have a cooperative attitude necessary to work effectively with others.
• Good communication skills (verbal & written).
• Must be able to follow verbal & written Work Instructions.
• Commitment to Management System and Continual Improvement Process.
The primary duties of the employee are (but are not limited to) the following:
• All employees have the responsibility to identify and stop further processing of non-conformances and take action to prevent non-conformances related to products produced, processes, services provided or the Quality/Environmental Management System.
• All employees have the responsibility to bring forth suggestions and participate in continuous improvement process and verify the implementation of solutions.
• Conform to all quality/safety/environmental requirements and procedures.
• Read and follow instructions on converting orders.
• Pull stock using proper equipment.
• Write up orders.
• Tag freight.
• Load trucks.
• Ability to lift 50+lbs.
• Maintain a clean and orderly workplace.
• Perform other duties as assigned by Department Supervisor.